Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bathroom Window Valance

I finally got around to finishing & hanging my bathroom valance. We renovated the bath over a year ago and a few months later I can across a remnant at Joann’s Fabrics that matched the tile I used to repair the windowsill. I originally planned to make a horn & swag valance, but the pattern showed it was cut on a curve, which didn’t go with the square background on the print. I put it aside for awhile and after passing by the fabric so many times in my craft room, I finally decided to just go with a traditional pleat. It was easy to construct and it really does go perfect with the tile, so I’m glad I finally knocked it off the ‘to do’ list.

1 comment:

  1. I always have such a hard time trying to get valances made to fit my windows. It's almost impossible to find a place that has fabric I actually like also. Recently, I discovered a new place to get a Window Valance made, Priority Windows, I can always find what I need at a reasonable price!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...