Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New Kitchen Cabinets

Bamboo Cabinets
Maple Slab Door
Our kitchen renovation we were planning last year had to be postponed because we couldn’t afford the additional cost to rewire the entire house that would be triggered by moving the fuse panel out of the kitchen. We now have the financing together and are back to the project.
The original bamboo cabinets I had found are no longer available, so I had priced some slab front maple cabinets that were available locally. Then a few weeks ago while searching microwave cabinet ideas, I came upon a new source for bamboo cabinets. I’m still waiting on the sample door and hoping it fits the bill because they carry more of the cabinet sizes I prefer for my layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...