Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Craftzine Blog

Camera Pillow Boxes by b-a-boop
Camera Pillow Boxes, a photo by b-a-boop on Flickr.
A flickr photo of mine that I added to the CRAFT pool was featured on their blog. Thanks CRAFT!!!, it gave my flickrstream a nice boost.
You'll notice that I have a link in my sidebar to MAKEzine, which oversees CRAFT. They are both great fun to follow and the best resources for creativity.

These pillow boxes I threw together at the last minute to wrap the wallet I made for my husband & also some chocolate I got for him.

CRAFT: I'm a Crafter!

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to be recognized for all your hard work isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have to say that being featured on CRAFT seems big. Maybe I'll have to submit a tutorial or something.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...