Thursday, February 24, 2011

Latest Kitchen Design

This is my latest 3D drawing for my new kitchen. I’m using a free program online, so it’s a bit limited and a real pain sometimes. I had to draw in a white fridge in because the stainless weren’t the right size, scale was more important than color. They also didn’t have a microwave cabinet, so I had to build my own & create a microwave to size. Everytime I tried to place it on the shelf it dropped it down on the counter. Also didn't find a sink close to what I have in mind. I also added the existing brick wall & then when I chose a color for the walls, it painted over the brick & I can’t delete the paint. It looked so much better when it showed the brick. Oh well, you get what you pay for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...