Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What is this?

What is this OR what would you make with it? I bought a handful of these things close to 30 years ago, probably at a thrift store, or a going out of business sale at a notions shop. They are metal, maybe brass, they are approximately 2” wide and I put one on the scale and it was 0.8 lbs.
My husband thinks they may be place holders for a dinner table, but are just a bit too small to hold a business card sideways. They don’t appear to be a buckle as the ends have points & no way to attach them. I wondered if they are some kind of weight for the bottom of a curtain or something to go on a wide ribbon, but can’t figure how that would work either. Let me know your ideas or inspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...