Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Big Show - Odd Duck Handmade Craft Fair

I'm so excited, I've been accepted as a vendor at the Odd Duck Handmade Bazaar and Indie Craft Fair. It's coming up on April 9, 2011 in Davie, Fl. I'll be under the big tent outside. It's hosted by the Hollywood Craft Mafia. Come out and support all of our local talented independent crafters and artists and buy something unique.
I'm also excited to visit the Old Davie School Museum where it's located.  I'm not sure why I've never visitied it before, I've always been into historic preservation and even passed by it a few times. It's about time I got off my rear & supported the museum. Perhaps I'll go get a feel for it before the fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...