Saturday, January 9, 2010

Savy’s Room Keep Out

I made this adorable little sign for my great niece. I was told she handmade a paper ‘keep out’ sign for her room, so I made a nice reversible sign for her door. It was quite easy to piece together as the craft store had the bag of pastel letters, the castle, stars & frame were on clearance and the unicorn & coach were sold with markers to color them. I did have to cut the letter Q to make an extra O since there weren’t enough in the package, but that gave me my apostrophe. All I had to do was paint the plaque purple, arrange the layout, glue it together and add the ribbon to hang it with. I found a great picture of her with a perfect face for the “Keep Out” side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...